Jewish leaders are deeply concerned by a ruling from the Court of Appeal last week on school admissions policies. They are right to be concerned â€” although the judgment has been much misunderstood.
The Government's planned new Sentencing Council will not be able to function without more money, England's most senior judge said today.
Joshua Rozenberg is an independent legal commentator who presentsÂ Law in ActionÂ on BBC Radio 4.
- Dictators' Justice
- Judge shows poor judgment once again
- Judge goes on too long
- A victory for free speech
- Prosecutor's abuse of process leads to unfair trial
- All political careers end in failure
- Universal Nonsense
- New 'Sumption
- Politicians can't lie? Whatever next!
- Quangos (Bonfire) Bill
- Yes, I'm still here
- Most of them are good here
- Prosecutor survives, but only just
- CPS responds to "Hell on Earth" judge