Conflict and civilisation
Andrew Roberts, John Bolton, Amir Taheri, Norman Lebrecht and Daniel Johnson reflect on past and present wars, cultural and military
Michael Nazir-Ali/Lionel Shriver/Joseph Epstein/Geoffrey Robertson/Anthony Julius/Nick Cohen/Geza Vermes/Sarah Skwire/Tim Congdon/Anne McElvoy/Douglas Murray/Mara Delius/Conrad Black/Paul Johnson/Louis Amis/David Pryce-Jones/Fiona Pitt-Kethley/Patrick Heren/Erin Bannister Townsend/David Womersley/Dominic Lawson/Simon Heffer/Aidan Nichols/Joshua Rozenberg/Peter Whittle/David Platt/Michael Pinto-Duschinsky/Michael Burleigh/Emanuele Ottolenghi/Matthew Hunter/Michael Prodger/Daisy Waugh
- In Hock to the Oligarchs?
- Our April Issue Is Out Now
- Our March Issue Is Out Now
- January/February Double Issue Out Now
- Our December Issue is Out Now
- 'The Yeti Hunts'
- November Issue Out Now
- 'The Gove Revolution'
- October Issue Out Now
- 'Saintsbury on Wine'
- September Issue Out Now
- 'Living With Lies'
- Become a Friend of Standpoint
- July/August Double Issue Out Now
- Standpoint Is Five
- Professor Geza Vermes, 1924-2013
- Book Now: "Conservatism from Burke to Boris"
- May Issue Out Now
- Reader Competition: Design the "Civilisation Cocktail"
- April Issue Out Now