Shall we go Dutch?
Andrew Gimson on an unlikely European union,
Lionel Shriver on Obama's unwelcome interference
Piers Paul Read, Paul Johnson: Popes
Julie Bindel, Mara Delius: Political Sexists
Lisa Hilton: De Sade doesn't turn me on
Oliver Letwin/Douglas Murray/Andrew Roberts/Noel Malcolm/Anne McElvoy/Ben Judah/Sarah Johnson/Alan Bekhor/Jay Nordlinger/Patrick Bishop/Tibor Fischer/Anthony Thwaite/Peter Whittle/Emanuele Ottolenghi/David Pryce-Jones/Simon Heffer/Dominic Lawson/Nick Cohen/Norman Lebrecht/Michael Prodger/Joseph Bottum/B.H. Fraser/Daisy Waugh
- In Hock to the Oligarchs?
- Our April Issue Is Out Now
- Our March Issue Is Out Now
- January/February Double Issue Out Now
- Our December Issue is Out Now
- 'The Yeti Hunts'
- November Issue Out Now
- 'The Gove Revolution'
- October Issue Out Now
- 'Saintsbury on Wine'
- September Issue Out Now
- 'Living With Lies'
- Become a Friend of Standpoint
- July/August Double Issue Out Now
- Standpoint Is Five
- Professor Geza Vermes, 1924-2013
- Book Now: "Conservatism from Burke to Boris"
- May Issue Out Now
- Reader Competition: Design the "Civilisation Cocktail"
- April Issue Out Now