Too many magazines are happy to feed their readers the journalistic equivalent of fast food. We like to use a recipe that's rather more edifying and effervescent.
Join Standpoint for its first political salon on June 17, 2013 at Hardy's Brasserie and Wine Bar in Marylebone, London W1.
The evening's theme is "conservatism from Burke to Boris".
A prize of two tickets to the event will be awarded to the designer of our "Civilisation cocktail"
Begins at 7:30PM. To book tickets, call Hardy's on 020 7935 5929 or email Rosie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scottish independence: what you need to know
- Standpoint's September Issue Is Out Now
- Standpoint's July/August Issue Is Out Now
- Conduct Unbecoming
- Standpoint's June Issue Is Out Now
- Templeton Prize Lecture
- Anthony Loyd in Standpoint
- Standpoint's May Issue Is Out Now
- Video: In Hock to the Oligarchs?
- Our April Issue Is Out Now
- Our March Issue Is Out Now
- January/February Double Issue Out Now
- Our December Issue is Out Now
- 'The Yeti Hunts'
- November Issue Out Now
- 'The Gove Revolution'
- October Issue Out Now
- 'Saintsbury on Wine'
- September Issue Out Now
- 'Living With Lies'