Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani: the ruler who funds Islamist extremists
Like ths article? Share, save or print using the icons below
The retiring Afghan President who, for all his faults, has defended freedom and democracy
Profiles of public figures who are either Overrated or Underrated
- Boffins and other Backroom Boys
- Who's Who in These Riots?
- London and the Fornicating '50s
- Helping Africa Break Free
- What Daddy Did in the War
- Helluva Town!
- Death in Venice, Birth of Celebrity
- Making Dramas Out of a Crisis
- Texting Gove
- Henry Tonks: A Strange New Art
- Resuscitating the Bard
- United the Coalition Stands, Divided it Falls
- Waiting for Qui?
- Writers, Visible and Invisible
- Murder Most Foul Down Under
- Rights and Wrongs
- War, Poets, and the Poetry of War
- Could Picasso Draw Better than Raphael?
- Kensington and Chelsea Council Show that Government’s Prevent Strategy Needs More Work
Popular Standpoint topics