...in other words, a round-up of the latest caboodles in the music world, to brighten your weekend. Here are my top five.
1. Nick Daniel, oboist extraordinaire, is in Moscow judging an
Hot on the heels of James MacMillan's red-hot piece in these pages calling Emperor's New Clothes on Pierre Boulez, plus Dilettante Music
- The Ascent of Man
- The Dreyfus Affair Of Our Age
- Glorious Legacy Of A Crabby Loner
- Odes to Claret
- Unravelling the Rule of Law
- Will the Tories Give us the Schools We Deserve?
- From Big Bang to Eternal Inflation
- ‘This Society is Not Secular’
- Lords A-Voting
- History Repeating
- Women Come Last in Syrian Refugee Camps
- Compromising Situation
- Politics Behind Bars
- A Democratic Beacon in the Fractious Arab World
- Donnish Spy Games
- Lunch With J.K.
- Helping Africa Break Free
- Thank God for the Glory of Gas
- My Five Husbands
- Prelatical Tax Collectors