...in other words, a round-up of the latest caboodles in the music world, to brighten your weekend. Here are my top five.
1. Nick Daniel, oboist extraordinaire, is in Moscow judging an
Hot on the heels of James MacMillan's red-hot piece in these pages calling Emperor's New Clothes on Pierre Boulez, plus Dilettante Music
- Caracas: Chávez's Secret Fan Club
- In Search of Authenticity
- Reflections On Bourke's Burke
- Attack Tehran?
- Bush V. the Appeasers
- Beacon of Liberty Amid Depression
- Odes to Claret
- The Flawed Logic Of Our Abortion Laws
- Bearhugged by Uncle Vlad
- A Grim Prospect For South Africa's Jews
- New Greek Myths
- New Poems
- All Human Life is Here
- Birthrate of a Nation
- The German Question
- Irwin Isaac Meiselman
- Egypt's New Dawn Chorus
- A Gong for Hong Kong
- Happy Places
- Did the Earth Move for Galileo?