...in other words, a round-up of the latest caboodles in the music world, to brighten your weekend. Here are my top five.
1. Nick Daniel, oboist extraordinaire, is in Moscow judging an
Hot on the heels of James MacMillan's red-hot piece in these pages calling Emperor's New Clothes on Pierre Boulez, plus Dilettante Music
- Is the Obama Presidency Failing?
- Political Correctness Is Devouring Itself
- The Crescent and the Jackboot: Dealing with Totalitarianism
- Doctrine, dialogue and truth
- Annus Mirabilis?
- ONLINE ONLY: Murder - A Biased Reform of the Law?
- Metropolitan Sheep
- A Borderland on the Edge
- DIY Stravinsky
- A Triumph for Mr Bean
- Tripping Up
- Poetic Justice
- Misfortune Made the Man
- Data Oversharing
- Save the NYPD So It Can Save the City
- High-tech Israelis Aim For The Moon
- Puny Putin
- No, He Can't
- The Lesson of Oz
- Decline Is A Choice