...in other words, a round-up of the latest caboodles in the music world, to brighten your weekend. Here are my top five.
1. Nick Daniel, oboist extraordinaire, is in Moscow judging an
Hot on the heels of James MacMillan's red-hot piece in these pages calling Emperor's New Clothes on Pierre Boulez, plus Dilettante Music
- We Can Have a Free Press and Justice Too
- Star-crossed Purposes
- Boris is Ready for his Finest Hour. Is his Party?
- Spanish Lies
- Must Try Harder
- Obama scuttles. America retreats. Things fall apart
- Overrated: Michael Heseltine
- Keynesians Fear the US Fiscal Cliff. I don't
- Veil Uncovered
- The Conservatives' Capital Conundrum
- Crash Course
- False Dawn of Revolution
- Can Science Replace Religion In Our Lives?
- Paris Blues
- The New Protestant Work Ethic
- The World Through Rembrandt’s Window
- Marx's Capitalist
- Party Lines
- ONLINE ONLY: Will Shale Gas Save the British Economy?
- Godfrey MacDomnic