...in other words, a round-up of the latest caboodles in the music world, to brighten your weekend. Here are my top five.
1. Nick Daniel, oboist extraordinaire, is in Moscow judging an
Hot on the heels of James MacMillan's red-hot piece in these pages calling Emperor's New Clothes on Pierre Boulez, plus Dilettante Music
- Carry On Chortling
- A New World Order?
- Puff Justice
- Putin's New Evil Empire
- Fostering Discrimination
- Is China outstripping the West at innovation?
- Keeping Them all in Awe
- Democrats v Autocrats
- Was Britain Right To Go To War In 1914?
- July/August Double Issue Out Now
- In Rude Health
- Betraying the State of Israel
- Right Wedding
- ONLINE ONLY: Translating the Autumn Statement
- A Star Reborn
- In Bondage
- Liberty Hall
- Public Enemy No. 0
- Wanted: New Guardians of the Democratic Process
- War Games