Since 9/11, the CIA's targeted killings list has had names like Osama bin Laden and Mullah Omar on it, and has never included an American citizen. That changed recently, when President Obama
The jihadist theorist with an extensive network of British supporters, Anwar al-Awlaki, is currently on the run in Yemen. Still, that hasn't stopped him issuing a new audio message.
The East London Mosque (ELM) continues pushing the line that it only hosted the al-Qaeda linked
The al-Qaeda theorist Anwar al-Awlaki has an expansive network of supporters in the United Kingdom. My colleague Alexander Meleagrou-Hitchens has produced an
- Political Classes
- Angela Merkel
- Norway's Problem with Anti-Semitism
- Underrated: Alexandra Shulman
- Annus Mirabilis?
- TalkTalk is Cheap
- Chronicle Of History's Greatest Carnage
- Eat, Pray, Love the Me Generation
- A Macabre New Vision of Spain
- The Stars Come Out
- A Novel Way to Treat a Writer
- Online Only: The A,B,Cs of Latter-Day Autocracy
- New York: Diary
- Quasthoff's Swansong
- Ditch the New Maths for Good Old Euclid
- A Route From the Streets
- Broken Pension Promises
- The Tory Who Wasn't There
- Where Did the Big Bang Come From?
- Brief Encounter