The problem with Inayat Bunlawala is that, well, he's just not that smart. It probably explains why he remains an Islamist well into his thirties.
To be honest, I haven't written about him for a wh
Here is the EDL in all their bigoted glory:
A local Surrey newspaper has reported that extremists are disseminating leaflets in the local area, urging Muslims to kill the Ahmadiyya.
- No-Go Areas on the Campaign Trail
- A Veil of Silence Over Murder
- It's Too Late To Stop Syria Disintegrating
- Protest Wrongs
- Going Mainstream
- Talking Taxes
- ONLINE Only: The Mavi Marmara Metaphor
- Doctors on the Deck
- Portrait of a Railway Child
- ONLINE ONLY: Send in the Clowns
- Institutionalised Radicalism
- "Weary of Silence, Soon Sickened by Words"
- England Still Does Not Love Coalitions
- How European are the British?
- ONLINE ONLY: Barack Obama, Isolationist
- Talking STIs and Complacent Coppers
- Nudge Nudge, Wonk?
- False Dawn of Revolution
- Underrated: John Donne