Chronicling The Crash: A Standpoint Ebook
Is Islam a religion of peace? Watch Daniel Johnson's speech at the Oxford Union
Book now for Standpoint's autumn salons
READER COMPETITION: WIN TICKETS TO THE INAUGURAL STANDPOINT SALON
BY OLIVER WISEMAN
On the letters page of the new issue of Standpoint, two leading historians debate the state of history in schools today.
The Point is Standpoint's staff blog.
- Is Hunter's History Bunk?
- Lawson Collects on Climate Change Bet
- The Cabinet meeting that kept Salman Rushdie alive
- Friends of Russia or Friends of Putin?
- Russia's Win-Win Election
- The Kremlin Plays Old Tricks With Pussy Riot
- A Pyrrhic Victory for Georgian Democracy
- Abandoned in Moscow
- Standpoint's New Facebook Page
- No need to pander to the Bear, Mr Obama
- Standpoint Recommends: The Tacitus Lecture 2012
- Goodbye, Vienna
- Friends Indeed — Daniel Johnson on Gertrude Himmelfarb
- New Culture Forum Lecture: Jeremy Hunt